Here’s a quick rundown of our day in HK:
- Coffee and chat at Starbucks
- Showered and out for the day
- HK Tram from Happy Valley to Central
- Walking around central and checking the sites
- a GREAT dim sum lunch with Carine and Grace (my former colleagues)
- A drink with our friend Mark Wales in Lan Kwai Fong
- Checking out my former apartment and all the changes in HK over the last 6 months
- Another coffee to try to stay awake, which I drank with enough speed to almost make me sick
- A foot massage with Joanna at Happy Foot – always my favorite part of any visit.
- A Nepalese food dinner at Annapurna in Soho (with Joanna and some friends)
- Drinks at Boca with many of my HK friends, including a performance of Hound Dog by Melvis, a local Chinese Elvis impersonator
- Barely making it home before collapsing after 30-some hours of almost no sleep
- Now at breakfast before heading to the airport to Beijing!
More to follow!
aw you are making me miss HK! sounds like a fun if short visit.
Ah Hong Kong… You ticked \’almost\’ every box it seems ;)